Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, I want to thank my Wife whose support helped me throughout this project. Without her, I would not have been able to pursue this dream. Also, all the times family and friends came over to help.
I must say that this has been a very interesting journey. I have learned so many things and met a lot of people along the way.
I would like to also thank Mike Everson, Russ Thompson, Mark Reynolds, Herb Fraser, and most definitely Mike Forte for his hours of phone support over the course of
my 13-year build.

Some Details:

Engine/Transmission – Ford Racing BOSS 427W, Barry Grant 750 Speed Demon, Edelbrock Endurashine Air-Gap intake, MSD distributor and ignition box, Custom Stainless Steel headers, March pulley system, Forte Hydro-Boost PS/PB. TKO-600, Forte hydraulic clutch, Quick Time Bell housing and Ram clutch.

Suspension/Brakes – Factory Five tubular LCAs, Koni adjustable coilovers with coil-compensators, SAI mod, Bump steer kit, front and rear VPM anti-sway bars, rear IRS, quad-shocks. 13” front/11.65” rear Ford Cobra rotors and calipers.

Body/Interior - Tangent fog lights, Tangent Blind roll bar kits, Hidden body mounts. Custom rear glove box, custom center console, Sony stereo, speakers and 100W digital amp, Factory Five Carbon Fiber dash, Herb Fraser carbon fiber door panels, Carbon fiber shift knob, Sube Bucket seats, tunnel mounted parking brake with custom boot and trim ring, rear mounted battery with cut-off switch, battery maintainer, and remote jumper terminals.

·
Registered
612 Posts
VERY NICE! Nathan, I love it!
JR

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
only 13 yrs :)
love the color. great job! now go drive it like you stole it!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Second thumbs up on the color! Are the pipes ceramic coated?
They are, but after several years on the road they started looking a little rough. So I just painted them. It's a lot cheaper than getting them re-coated.

·
324 Posts
dam another good looking one the new builds are making our old cobras look old lol pretty car .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts