Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many have said before me, I will never really be done but after driving for over 2000 miles I think the time to graduate has come. Many thanks to the members of this forum. When I first started I didn't know hardly anything about cars. The expert advice of all of you enabled me to complete this project. Special thanks to Mustang Man and Hindsight whose help was always a mouse click away. Also special thanks to Mark Reynolds at Breeze who was always available and got me the parts I needed in a timely fashion.

·
Premium Member
10,180 Posts
Very nice...Congrats!

·
Gelcoat Driving Maniac!
4,373 Posts
Great work! She's a beauty. Congratulations!

·
Charter Member
2,035 Posts
Really, really nice. Love the way your whole cockpit looks. Great color choice. Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Great looking car. I live down the street from you and would like to come see it and speak to you about the build. Contact e-mail sent.

·
Speed-crazed and Confused
2,357 Posts
Beaut!:clap::beerchug:

·
cap'n hook
1,718 Posts
Congrats, looks great and nice job on the interior

Jim

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Very nice. The stripe on the transmission tunnel is a great idea.

·
Super Moderator
29,352 Posts
Congrats!! You have built a stunning car!! A "10"

·
Registered
486 Posts
yahoo!

Nice job! Could you post another pic or two of the engine compartment? Looks like ours will (hopefully) look. :)
Brian

·
512 Posts
Very nice. Do you have a full on side shot? That's the color combo I'm thinking about and can't decide on the full or half polished wheels. I'd like to see how you're looks.

·
Shade Tree Mechanic
13,249 Posts
Congratulations!!!! The interior and paint look awesome. I love those seats and the tranny tunnel. Who did the paint and body?

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Nice car! What wheels and size are those?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts