Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a little over 2 years there comes a time to call it finished. All legal and beautiful IMHO. Looks like the last of the year to graduate in 2012. It has been a fun ride and hope my son doesn't get any tickets or worse. He is mature and it is a nice present to him.

Attachments

· Premium Member
5,149 Posts
Vèry nice!

· Registered
2,302 Posts
that is very sharp!

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Beautiful, love the color combo and I really like the screens over the headlights.

· Registered
919 Posts
That's a nice looking car you can drive it with pride!

Jack

· Registered
4,498 Posts
back to the top

After a little over 2 years there comes a time to call it finished. All legal and beautiful IMHO. Looks like the last of the year to graduate in 2012. It has been a fun ride and hope my son doesn't get any tickets or worse. He is mature and it is a nice present to him.
looks good can't go wrong with black

· FFCobra Craftsman
3,346 Posts
Love it. A/C and a glove box? I have to ask how.

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Vintage air and heater system used a 1.5 inch shallow glove box from Alex's Custom roadster interior http://acroadsterinteriors.com/Index.html. Not much room in the glove box but hold insurance card registration paperwork with room to spare.

· Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Here is a shot of the dash & engine just prior to installing it. Neighbor is a top rated amature photographer and I left the back ground so not to be thought it was a fake pic, son has the roadster at his place and I will go over and take a few more pics in the next day or two.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.