Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it has been almost 4 years and 7,500 miles and while there is always a few things left to do, I think for the most part I will call it done.

Would like to thank all of you on this forum for all the information and pictures which were a great help. And for all the guys that post all the wonderful mods and try to spend all our money I appreciate you as well. I came in a little over budget but I am happy with the car I set out to build.

Would also like to thank my buddy Greg (Takita) for all his physical help and technical guidance. When in doubt it was always very helpful to look at the finished product.

I think my signature pretty much spells out my build. It is a lot of fun to build but I think a lot more fun to drive.

Here are some fun photo's,

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And a few more

And two brothers from a different mother,

· FFR Craftsman
685 Posts
Looks great, congratulations! How long have you been on the road? Your FFR number is close to my Mk3.1 and I only seem to put on about 1000 miles a year. Guess I'd better get some pics of the Mk4 and make a graduation thread this year as well.
Cheers.
Bill

· Registered
225 Posts
That paint scheme really gives the car a clean look and the build looks well executed. Very nice!

-Mark

· Registered
293 Posts
I am getting close to paint, the painter chose silver I wanted wembelton white but the silver price is less money , and also I love your paint , did you ever consider adding a white or grey or black stripes that is my next concern , this is a tough call for me and I was curious of your thoughts?

· Banned
2,213 Posts
Amazing car!!! Congrats!!!

· Lifetime Journeyman
1,143 Posts
Clean, classic look. Well done, congrats.

· Premium Member
5,149 Posts
Looks great! Congrats!

· Registered
444 Posts
beautiful job! very classy, love the silver, really shows off the lines nice, be proud!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.