Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After just over two years FFR# 6530 is on the road and ready to graduate.

There are many, many of you, members and vendors alike, who have given inspiration, advice, help and support to make my dream come true. Thanks so very much to all of you!

This is a basic non donor build with all new parts (way too many parts, thanks for helping me spend my $ guys).

The 5.0 crate motor from Ford Racing received Performer RPM 2.02 heads, a Levy custom Comp cam, Victor Jr intake, Levy custom push rods, Pro Magnum roller rockers, and Holley 670 street avenger. This drives the 3.73 aluminum rear end through a TKO600 transmission with .64 OD giving her 2,300 RPM at 70MPH.

Suspension/brakes include tubular LCA’s, IRS, front and rear, VPM sway bars, SAI mod, and Koni’s all around. In cockpit adjustable manual Wilwood’s with 13 inch drilled and slotted rotors all around provide the whoa. The 17 inch Team III’s came from North Racecars (thanks Richard).

Paint (Lexus Indigo Ink with Wimbledon White stripes) and body work (rolled cockpit edges, filled and rolled fender edges, extended deck, hidden body mounts, and hidden hinges trunk and hood) by Ken Pike. Passenger roll bar can be dropped in for track days in just a few minutes.

Creature comforts include, Earl’s touring trunk, seat heaters, FFR heater, cup holders, and a ten speaker/three amplifier sound system. Bentley carpet in the cockpit and trunk over a combination of Damplifier Pro and Luxuryliner Pro plus leather seats, dash, bulkhead and tunnel cover complete the package.

I have had the pleasure of having Carography, Dan Blizard of RaVon Portraits, taking pictures from very early on in the build.
Thanks again,
Arch

Here are Dan’s pictures:

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
Whoo hoo Arch - congrats -- you have an awesome car - POM material if you are posting the photo I think you are! Have a great (and safe) trip!!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Beautiful car, It looks more like a work of art with those photos......Great job!....Dave

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
Dang thats nice Arch! I'd be afraid to drive it! Mines at the paint shop now and I hope it turns out half as nice!!! Congrats and GREAT JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,257 Posts
Arch,
I've been here at the forum for five years. Without question one of the most beautiful man-made creations I've ever seen. Congratulations!
Sherrell

·
Senior Charter Member
1,861 Posts
Just...........WOW

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That's a beautiful Car

There is lot of nice goodies on that car...Very Niiiiiice...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I think for the first time in my life, I'm speechless. STUNNING!!!

Perry

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Way to go Arch!!!!!
Joe did some awesome pics!!

Congrats!! Very, very nice... :clap:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.