Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Plodding Along
2,976 Posts
Post the photos at photobucket.com, then copy the .img link from the pic as it's displayed on that page and paste it into a reply or new thread here. Super easy once you get the hang of it.

Can't wait to see another finished car... each one gives me more inspiration to keep working!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'll post more pics, but we did a latchless install with hidden hinges. Check the rear plate out. My body guy re-shaped the truck and recessed the plate with an LED lamp above it. Got some more goodies coming but it drives like a beast!

I have the most awesome wife ever for funding this project. My Dad and I built it to a point we could drive it and Jon Alleman of JRA Restoration did the body and paint.

I have to the thank all the vendors out there Breeze, Forte, Darkwater, Cobra Earl, Lodestone, Northcobras, VPM, Mass-Flo, Gas N Performance, ron morris, Micheal of replicaparts, Branda, DSS racing and of course Factory five for putting awesome products.

·
Registered
72 Posts
MAN! There isnt anything like black. Beautiful

·
Lifetime Journeyman
1,143 Posts
That's a beauty! Great color combo & body work. Well done.

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Beautiful car! Looks just like my Roadster. Love the subtle touches you did!!

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Very nice. The black looks great. How about a few more pics (underhood, interior)?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's raining a up here in the PNW. I'll try to get more pics of the interior and trunk. We tried to keep a nice clean look! Jon did some cool stuff with the trunk. It is solid and has lifts to pop it open.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Great job! Love the look of the recessed plate.

I noticed that you've installed Kirkey seats. I am about to do the same, but I'm not sure how to mount them. I got the Kirkey mounts, but it appears that several of the mounting points are outside the steel plate (would only be held on by aluminum panel). How did you install your seats? Thanks for the help.

Bob

·
Registered
454 Posts
The car looks great! I really like the clean look. I don't think I've seen that before.
Have fun.
Andrew

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.