Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reminder..……….All Cascade Cobra members and friends. The Portland International Swap meet is coming up soon. Dates are April 2-5. Gather all of your stuff you want to get rid of and get ready. Same as last year, we have a 20 x 40 booth right on the drag strip by the entrance to the track. Super location. I will have my car trailer in the booth for storage and a " dry base camp". We will need to put a volunteer list together for manning the booth. Let's get a substantial list so we can share the time and nobody gets stuck there all weekend (like me for instance). We had fun last year and sold a bunch f stuff. I have a couple of "worker" wrist bands and a couple of parking passes we can try to share. We can talk further at the March monthly meeting and put details together. See you then. If you have questions, give me a call 503-nine70-319zero.

Steve Powell

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reminder..……….All Cascade Cobra members and friends. The Portland International Swap meet is coming up soon. Dates are April 2-5. Gather all of your stuff you want to get rid of and get ready. Same as last year, we have a 20 x 40 booth right on the drag strip by the entrance to the track. Super location. I will have my car trailer in the booth for storage and a " dry base camp". We will need to put a volunteer list together for manning the booth. Let's get a substantial list so we can share the time and nobody gets stuck there all weekend (like me for instance). We had fun last year and sold a bunch f stuff. I have a couple of "worker" wrist bands and a couple of parking passes we can try to share. We can talk further at the March monthly meeting and put details together. See you then. If you have questions, give me a call 503-nine70-319zero.

Steve Powell
Hey all………..the April Swap Meet at PIR has been cancelled. They are looking into alternative dates. Stand by!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey all………..the April Swap Meet at PIR has been cancelled. They are looking into alternative dates. Stand by!

The swap meet is officially cancelled. They are unable to find alternative dates. They are asking whether we want a refund or roll the payment into next year. I'm asking for your thoughts. Do we even want to do the swap meet in the future? Should we get a refund and give up our spot. Any feedback?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Steve, in my opinion, If you want to lead this event again next year, let's roll it ahead, and save the spot. If not, go for the refund.
Terry H.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve, in my opinion, If you want to lead this event again next year, let's roll it ahead, and save the spot. If not, go for the refund.
Terry H.

Having only heard from Terry, I assume everyone else has no opinion so I'm making the decision. We will leave the payment for the booth in place. We will have the same spot for 2021 as we had in the past.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts