Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey local Cascade Cobra Club members. I have signed up for a 20 X 40 booth at PIR. It's right on the drag strip by the tower. Good location (it's nice to have connections). If you have stuff you would like to add to the pile, let me know. Needs to be automotive related. Could be car parts, tools, memorabilia, etc., nothing household related. This isn't a "yard sale". I plan to have my 20' car trailer parked in the spot along with "pop ups" for weather protection, some tables, etc. Valuable stuff can be locked inside the trailer over night. This is preliminary. More to come but let me know if you're interested in participating both with "stuff" and with possible help manning the booth. Also there is some amount of setup and move out labor.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got my paperwork from PIR. Two 20 x 20 booths right on the Drag strip just as you come in the gate. Surely (hopefully) some of you must have some things to add to pile. The Swap meet is April 3-6th. The 3rd (Wednesday) is move in day and then it's open to the public 4, 5, and 6. Have to be out by noon Sunday the 7th. I have 3 event wrist bans for helpers so if you want to help/attend it won't cost you anything. Let me know.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Steve, I've got a number of Chevy parts, LT-1 Engine and 4L60-E tranny, Holly carbs, intake manifolds, headers, etc. that I'll put in the sale. Gotta clean up the garage sometime. We'll coordinate at our next meetings.
Terry H.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Terry and Dana...……….sounds good. We can finalize details and logistics in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hey Steve,
Where and when do we meet up Wed. for set-up.

Don H

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all...…….we made it through the "swap meet" weekend. Thanks to Chris, Don, the other Don, Gregg, Terry, Mike, and Dana for adding "stuff" and for manning the booth. We sold some stuff (about $4500 I estimate) and had a little fun doing it. The weather was a bit mixed but we had a great location and were pretty well set for the sometimes rain. The customer "traffic" was good in spite of the dampness and the booth location was right next to the entrance (right on the drag strip start line-----no mud) so we got people coming and going. Thanks guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts