Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Ron Francis wiring which includes connectors for the headlights where you insert the female pin into the connector. Anyone know where you can get more of these pins? I need to extend some wires and they are not re-usable.
I believe they are part number MPF-150S-18 on this page:
http://whiteproducts.com/sealed150.shtml

I sent a message to Ron Francis Wiring but haven't received a response.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Sorry, this doesn't exactly answer your question but, if you want to get away from the standard connectors, these are THE BEST headlight connectors that I've EVER used. They're Hella heavy duty connectors, you can get them from Daniel Stern (do a search, he's THE headlight guru). I've used them with 100W/130W headlights and they don't melt. The best part about them is that there is simply a hole that the bare end of the wire gets inserted into after you push down one of the pins next to it (in the picture) and it's held in place by a spring-loaded jaw. It's almost too simple and works great!

·
Premium Member
5,159 Posts
I didnt use mine out of the RF harness. PM me your address and I'll send them to you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I'm Ron Francis, I did get your message yesterday and assuming them came with the FFR harness, we obviously have them. We just don't recognize the part number and were trying to figure out which one it was before I answered you. Mondays are busy days for us so I apologize for not having an answer quickly enough. I see someone has them for you thru this message board. I’ll assume you have them unless you get back to me.
Ron:yes:

I have the Ron Francis wiring which includes connectors for the headlights where you insert the female pin into the connector. Anyone know where you can get more of these pins? I need to extend some wires and they are not re-usable.
I believe they are part number MPF-150S-18 on this page:
http://whiteproducts.com/sealed150.shtml

I sent a message to Ron Francis Wiring but haven't received a response.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts