Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Meat" ( Sean Bell) I'm looking for you! Where are you? and does anyone know where he is? If you read this Sean, please call me. I had your GT40 tail here for three years now and it must go. It's taking up too much room in my shop!
Sorry forum, but this is a last resort! :(

·
FFCobra Craftsman
4,241 Posts
Thanx Joe.. I was just going to post a link to his site. Call or e-mail him... We wont see him here anytime soon... Vegitarian site!

:)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looks like he's been busy.

"I know this because I helped get SB100 passed in the first place.
Meat"

"I'm located in Newport Beach, California. I own a GT40 replica kit manufacturing company, a software company, a film production company and a kilt-making company.

I am a writer/screenwriter and director who is now gearing up to do (of all things) a documentary on the B-17 - specifically the B-17G. This will be my first documentary screen credit. The project is set up to take approximately two years to complete from start to finish.

There is another project in the works that requires 30's air racing footage. I'm looking for someone who can transition between the two. The air racing flick is going to be a theatrical release, but right now it's only in the planning stages.

The company is filming with DVX100As, 16:9, 24p. NTSC. All editing is being done in Final Cut Pro HD.

Your pal,
Meat."

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
And lets hope he doesn't either

·
Senior Charter Member
1,724 Posts
He contacted me a year or so ago and the biggest jerk out there and a FFR hater for sure.

JQ

·
4,318 Posts
Check your PM

I haven't heard from him in a couple of years

·
Charter Member
2,132 Posts
I heard he was ill but that was about a year ago. He use to post a lot at kitcars.com but not for quite a while.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the help guys! I was going to make the bodies for "Meat's" GT40 project, but he just dropped of the face of the earth about three years ago. I'm stuck with this nice GT40 tail section that we got from the UK taking up space in my shop. I don't know if I should sell it or cut it up. "Meat" paid for it, so he doen't owe me anything...but, maybe inside storage for three years? It's a tough call!

·
Feng Shui Master
1,224 Posts
I call first dibs.
I think thats how you do it, I'll ask my daughter.
Either way, I'll pay for UPS or truck it to Texas.
I need a wall hangar for my shop.
Let me know
Jackal

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
Originally posted by Bill Hough:
Thanks for the help guys! I was going to make the bodies for "Meat's" GT40 project, but he just dropped of the face of the earth about three years ago. I'm stuck with this nice GT40 tail section that we got from the UK taking up space in my shop. I don't know if I should sell it or cut it up. "Meat" paid for it, so he doen't owe me anything...but, maybe inside storage for three years? It's a tough call!
I have a flatbed trailer and a Yukon to tow it and work in Waltham. I'll be down at lunch to pick it up. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts