Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey JOhn, I've noticed you lurking and posting lately!

Remember the impact you said you got from taking Bob's car to the painter? Well I think MB got the same feeling when we saw it picked up! I didn't realize she had never sat in the driver's seat before. She's way fired up now! It's kind a fun.

I'm taking the next two weeks off, (starting next Monday)so if any of you Palm Beach types are lurking around Stuart make sure you drop by.

Dana

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
3,285 Posts
Hey Dana! Yeah, I've been trying to read up on the recent builds, getting ready for the Mark III. Hoping to have my DOHC wreck donor in hand Wednesday...that's when it comes up for bid, and we'll see if we get it. Bob's paintjob pickup sure was fun, gonna be a beautiful car. How far along ARE you now? Will try ot come see ya over the holidays, unless I'm disassembling a Mustang!

·
Charter Member
2,649 Posts
Dana, glad I could add a little fuel to the fire. Never a problem having a good looking lady sit in my car. MB really didn't have to take her shoes off??!!! Glad the seats worked out well for her to reach the pedals and see over the cowl. You got it made now!
Keep it going!
Bob Mac
FFR3981

·
FFCobra Fanatic
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bob she talked about your car the whole way home! I'll be coming by some more to check out ideas, she wants me to use a bunch of the features you've pioneered.

Frank really did an amazing job on your car. He seems like a good guy too. He knows I'm no where near being ready for paint and he still took the time, as we were leaving, to come over and thank us for coming by. I'm just sorry I didn't get there earlier to see the body before it went on.

I'm looking forward to seeing your car at Abacoa in January. (hint, hint!)

Dana

·
FFCobra Fanatic
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thought about! Very long (read productive) day at work, took MB out to diner, now relaxing and heading to bed early.

What else could you possibly have to do on your car?

Dana

1 - 6 of 6 Posts