Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Forte's Pedal Box work in a MKIII?
I'm asking because I know that the MKIII has a different mounting location than the MKI and MKII.

Also, will the Forte's Pedal Box work with the newer model Mustangs Hydro-Booster Master Cylinder Assembly?

I'm really hoping it does, so that I don't have to go though doing all the pedal box mod's that are required for a 4.6 MKIII build!

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
John,

My Hydoboost tool has been on back order for a while now.

My manual didn't have any instructions regards the pedal either...what does the FFR supplied collar look like? Can you post a pic? I don't think I got one of those with my kit.

Oh and in regads to mod's I wasn't looking for to, I was also refering to all the pedal bending that's nessacary to the pedal's aligned comfortable in those tiny footboxes.

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
John,

My Hydoboost tool has been on back order for a while now.

My manual didn't have any instructions regards the pedal either...what does the FFR supplied collar look like? Can you post a pic? I don't think I got one of those with my kit.

Oh and in regads to mod's I wasn't looking for to, I was also refering to all the pedal bending that's nessacary to the pedal's aligned comfortable in those tiny footboxes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts