Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I REALLY want to buy a Factory Five Racing 289 FIA/USRRC Cobra kit. The higher price and 2 year wait for an ERA kit is a major turn-off, BUT, I’m bummed that you can’t get knock-off wheels with Factory Five’s IRS option. Has anybody else figured out a way around this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don’t know if this helps. Just bought a Mk3 427 that I did not build. It has the Lincoln based (aluminum) IRS and knock-offs. My seller bought this unit from Whitby in Greensboro, NC.

·
Premium Member
427 S/C, Alum Side-Oiler, TKO600, IRS, Pin Drive
65 Posts
I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I REALLY want to buy a Factory Five Racing 289 FIA/USRRC Cobra kit. The higher price and 2 year wait for an ERA kit is a major turn-off, BUT, I’m bummed that you can’t get knock-off wheels with Factory Five’s IRS option. Has anybody else figured out a way around this?

Thanks!
When I ordered my MKIV, I custom ordered the “OLD” IRS mounts and control arms… It was the only way I could figure out how to do it. Same up front (That was all bolt-on though).
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts