Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for Dave & Cathy motivating us for (potentially) one last cruise. Even though we managed to find every dirt road in the tri-country area it was still fun :001_tongue:

Dave & Cathy, Don & Bev, Christa & I meeting at the Tim's in Leduc.

No this isn't a break down on the side of the road. We actually ran into Perry & Carol and Murray & Sue heading down to Pigeon when we were on our way back.

Weren't we supposed to turn back there?

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Christa rockin' an ACC hat.

Don & Bev waving to the photo radar.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Its not that we didn't want to cruise with you all, I got home late and had to bail and Murray didn't get the string of emails:sad:

But we did have fun riding around Pigeon Lake. Its a nice time of year.

Perry

·
Registered
732 Posts
Beautiful country! I drove from Fox Creek to Pigeon Lake back in May when I was touring the province with the U of C Solar Car and used just about every back road there was after we missed the turn from 43 to 757. Drove past the coal fired plant at lake Genessee which was amazing.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
The reference to the gravel roads, some call it getting lost but I call it an explore. Fun day out and it will be my last for the year, put the car up on the lift on Monday night after I cleaned the bugs off.
David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.