Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,201 Posts
If you "hover" over the image in you photobucket account there will be 4 different picture coades. Copy the IMG code and past it in you post. HTH (hope this helps)

· Plodding Along
2,976 Posts
Very nice!!! I really like the color combination - those stripes look outstanding with the tan interior.

· Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Where are the sidepipes?

· New
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will post finished pictures later. My car has been done for about two months now but it only took me 6years and 2months to figure out how to post pictures. What a new world to show my hard work. Thanks Mike

· Charter Member
2,559 Posts
It's a beauty! Of course, I am somewhat partial towards black cars ...

Garry

· Charter Member
2,612 Posts
Looks good Michael. I do not see the tan interior as an option any longer on the FF website. Did you get that when you ordered the kit, or did you use another vendor? I would like another roadster one day, and plan a dark green with tan interior 427 street version.

Rob

· DRIVING!!!
307 Posts
WOW... very nice color choice. Man it really works. I saw the black and gold and instantly thought Smokey and the Bandit....BUT better... <really> good looking car !!!

· New
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys when the rain stops I will take some finished photos (my wife will) and post them. Snakebit when I ordered my kit in 2006 that was the last year for Tan Leather. Ron at Metal Morphis did an unbelievable job with the paint. I will do a graduation post once I (wife) takes the pictures. Thanks Mike

· FFCobra Fanatic
2,273 Posts
Very nice work Michael.

WOW... very nice color choice. Man it really works. I saw the black and gold...
Black???? Is it just me seeing an optical illusion or does the gold stripe color make the "black" look like a dark brown in some of the pics?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.