Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have gone to the FAQ section and printed the "How To" instructions, opened a ClubPhoto Platnum account, and loaded some photo's in an album for a test. I can follow along with the instructions up to the point of opening a dialog box, the one that opens is not as large as the one in the instructions nor does it contain the line "Properties" at the bottom. I need help from the experts here on the forum so I can post some graduation photo's!
Doug

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
http://www.autorazzi.com/
it is set up to work with this site
use you login in and password from here..
select FFcobra from the pull down and you are good to go....use the smaller resolutions to help us 56k'ers

oops spoke too soon
select the full form option at the bottom of the page and select image

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
Not sure on ClubPhoto.

Many people use photobucket.com (it is free).

Load the picture. Copy the entire link that contains the IMG line. Paste into your post.

·
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, I will try them both. The instructions in the FAQ section say to use ClubPhoto, that may be old information.

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Seems like clubphoto's free account is for a year linking photos. Longer you have to pay.

Photobucket.com Is easy and free, free for ever so far.

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
It's a start...
If you click the "copy link" in autorazzi

then click the "image" button in the "Full Reply Form" here and then paste the url in the pop up window...you're done, just besure you copy over the http part in the pop up or it will have that twice and display a red x in the post
HTH

·
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
3,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Quicksand, now out to get some graduation photo's!

·
FFCobra Craftsman
24,745 Posts
Now you got it! Is this cool or what? I love being able to take a quick pic in response to a question and 5 minutes later it's here to hopefully help out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.