Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Charter Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pictures of their CNC Dual Master Cylinder installed. I struggled with it for two hours on Sunday and I am still not happy with it. It seems no matter how much I enlarge the mounting holes, use shims, curse, or cry like a baby. Once I tighten up the pedal box bolts and the master cylinder bolts, I get some rubbing/interference where the push rod goes into the cylinder. It isn't excessive but it definately rubs a litte. I'll post pic's tomorrow. On another note, it is really on a angle. I know it is supposed to be but it seems excessive.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey there Con, Here is a picture I have
I had some rubbing till i turnes the push rod down some. It also sits at a slight angle too. Stay with it you will like how good it works.

·
Premium Member
18,135 Posts

Pretty simple installation.

I also get a little bit of rubbing. I make sure to lube the top of the rod every once in a while and it's not an issue.

It does sit at an angle. Again, not a big deal. Makes it a little difficult to refill the resevoir, but not really a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.