Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good pics of the AC unit hard lines, the mounting of the accumulator, and routing of the condensor lines? Maybe Aluminum panels in the radiator and passenger footbox area? I would really appreciate it. I'm flying blind here! :confused1:

·
Registered
360 Posts
back of manual shows this installation of a/c unit.
put a/c unit in before any of the aluminum panels from the passenger foot box. install aluminum panels for the underside rad area and then install both rads. follow the instructions and you will be fine.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know what you mean, the picture shows mine laying down facing bottom of pic. I turned it and connected it.
I am working on the car tomorrow, so I will take a picture of that area for you.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
Can I bring the hardline to the accumulator over the 3/4" bar? Or am I going to run into issues later?

Also the o-rings into the accumulator don't seem to compress any. Ideas?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
That o-ring needs to be replaced with a thicker one. NAPA has them. You will likely need to bend the hard line also, to get it routed where you need to go. It's soft aluminum, so I usually just form it carefully by hand.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.