Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charter Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend one manifold over the other? I would like your opinions on both.

Thanks!

ps. this is for a stock 345hp Ford 302 crate motor and probably a Holley 0-4776C carb

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rob,
I asked the same question about a week ago and some members responded. I guess there isn't much difference between the two manifolds. I would think that how either would perform would also be determined by what cam, carb, exhaust you're using . Summit has a sale on the stealth until the end of march. Normally it's 165.95 and it's now 149.88. I purchased the manifold for a 351 and it arrive a few days ago. It's a nice looking casting. I have an RPM on a 302 and it does give more top end than the performer that was on it. LF

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
The only real difference is price and with the recent sale it's about $50. I chose the Stealth for price and it's slightly higher rpm rating which I interpreted to mean more air flow. I think the E-rpm can also be ordered polished .

·
1st RFM/FFR Legacy Winner
22,166 Posts
I have am RPM Air gap. Both of your choices are great. I had a Stealth on another 302 and it was great. Wanted to try the Air Gap this time around. Like the idea of cool air surrounding the runners.

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts