Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one here live in Pa and know what the preciedure is to inspect a 65 roadster??? I am using a 460 carborated and was wondering if it is exempt from emmitions, I am in chester county Pa and as far as the D-M-V there is no emmitions on vehicles before 1975, any one have 2 cents to add I would appreciate it!!!!

·
Charter Member
496 Posts
Look-up "pavehiclenews.com"information is there,register as "special construction"and you will be emission exempt,with title comes new vin#,there is no year of manufacture,and no make/model.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
587 Posts
From what I understand, the car needs to be inspected and must have wipers and defroster. Not sure about back-up lights as there has been some conflicting info. on this. Any way, after inspection fill out appropriate forms and take to DMV. After DMV OK's paperwork, then go back to the inspection station for a sticker. I do not think emissions are necessary. I'm still building and am not looking forward to the process either.

·
4.6 Terminator Trailblazer
1,743 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
ILUVFACTORY5, I've got FFR-4262. Registered it last June. No problems with emmissioins. Go to your local tag service and get MV Form 426. It will give you all the info on how to register a specially constructed vehicle. Mine is regestered as a 2004 specially constructed vehicle. I got my regestration back in about three weeks. Give me a call at 610-793-1596, if I can be of any other help. Good luck, Randy Richards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts