Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had one made, thanks ddmrk(Danny).

It's available to those that need it.

I know they go missing all the time but let's try to keep it available.

PM me if needed.

I'm in Ottawa but am willing to let it go anywhere there is a reasonable chance it will come back

Shipping is paid by borrower, borrower can keep it up to one month before paying return shipping (hopefully someone else needs it and pays the out ship fee)

Vic

· Snake Farmer
10,396 Posts
Vic, that is really good of you.:)

I hope the borrower's realize that it's there to be passed on as needed, and not horded, or conveniently forgotten about..as it seems the western Canada bender has been.:sad:

In the past, whoever had it last, paid the shipping cost to the next fellow, then that borrower pays to send it to the next guy, and so on..Usually it's under $10 via Canada Post.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
I could really user one. I have been on a list forever but have never been able to get a hold of one. Just pm me and let me know what I need to do.

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A local guy is taking it Saturday, I can likely get it to you in a couple of weeks

Sorry, I know what a pain it is, took me 3 months to track one down to buy!

Vic

· Registered
1,077 Posts
I've been waiting a year so a couple of weeks is nothing. just let me know and I can send you a paypal for shipping. I will be out of town 12/7 - 12/15 so if I don't respond it is because I don't have internet access.

A local guy is taking it Saturday, I can likely get it to you in a couple of weeks

Sorry, I know what a pain it is, took me 3 months to track one down to buy!

Vic

· Registered
191 Posts
Pedal Bender

Can I be next after ehodger ? I used a blowtorch and vice to adjust them first, but need a bender for finer adjustment. I'm in Oakville !

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ehodger and mohara, I've got 2 local guys looking for it.

Ehodger I hope 2 have it on its way to you in 2 weeks then you can send it to mohara on the return trip, he is between us.

Vic

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mohara,
It's on it's way to EHodger.

Can you get me an address, Im going to get Ed to send it directly to you once he is finished with it.

Local guys, it should be back in 3-4 weeks...

Vic

· Registered
191 Posts
Pedal Bender

PM sent

Thanks

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Got home last night and the bender had arrived while we were gone. Uncovered the car and bent the pedals the pedals a little while ago. The bender worked great. PM me your address Mohara and I will get it to you as soon as I can get to the post office, my first chance will probably be Saturday.

Thanks again for the loan of the tool Vic. I will pass it along as soon as I can.

Ed

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Sorry it took me so long to get to the post office but today was the first chance I had. The bender is on its way to Mohara. thanks for the loan, it worked great.

· Registered
191 Posts
Pedal bender

Thanks guys, who's next after me ?

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I still have 2 guys up this way looking for it. Unless someone jumps in I guess you can send it back when you're done with it.

Vic

· Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mohara, I'll have an address for you to send it to the next guy, just waiting on a last name. I'll pm you once I get the info.

Vic

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
191 Posts
Pedal Bender

I have it and it'll be on its way to Quebec on Monday !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.