Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paxton has just released news to us that the Paxton Novi 1200 Supercharger Kit will be ready for shipment by 9/30/02!!!! These will work with all Cobra's with a SBF motor.

You get the following in this kit:

System Contents:

* Passenger or Driver Side Supercharger Mount
* Novi 1200 Supercharger
* 1/2" Thick Billet Aluminum Bracket
* Cast Aluminum Discharge Tube With Bosch
Compressor Bypass Valve
* Mechanical Fuel Pump
* Fuel Filter
* High Flow Air Filter
* Supercharger Oil Feed and Oil Drain
* Required Fasteners
* Detailed Instruction Manual
* 3 Year Warranty

With the addition of the NOVI 1200 supercharger, power gains range from 30% to 75% depending on boost levels, engine volumetric efficiency and other factors. The installation of this system requires a properly jetted Holley #4150 or Demon MD-type carburetor unit with mechanical secondaries.

All components needed to bolt the system to a stock vehicle, such as cast aluminum carburetor enclosure with throttle linkage, billet mounting plates, fuel system upgrades including mechanical fuel pump, fuel filter and fuel lines, supercharger oil feed and drain, aluminum discharge assembly, compressor bypass valve and all required fasteners are included. The NOVI 1200 supercharger is covered by the Paxton three-year limited warranty. The system is available in satin or polished finish. Suggested retail price is $2,995.95.

You have your choice of driver side or passenger side mounted version's for only $2499.99 shipped to your door in the 48 states. Add another $199.99 if you want a polished version.

We have some of the best prices in the country on Brand New and Used High Performance parts for domestic and import applications. Please feel free to email us with your needs.

Contact us back at [email protected] or (818)888-7778 (8AM-6PM M-F and 9AM-12PM Sat. PST) for more information or to place your order today.

MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance
[email protected]
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

[ September 18, 2002, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Muscle Motors Performance ]

145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bill - We have sold two kits to FFR owners and they have no fitment issues. As you will notice though this current kit is made for a V-Belt Drive Accessory system. The supercharger belt is a serpentine belt though.

Also now is a great time to purchase a kit since the $100 rebate is still in effect until 11/30/02.

MMP Sales
Muscle Motors Performance
[email protected]
http://www.musclemotors.com
818-888-7778
"Here to Make Racing Affordable for Everyone!"

·
Senior Charter Member
993 Posts
Anyone put one on a B&B? I love the setup just would like to know if it fits before I go spend 3K

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Do you have the specs on the size of the carb enclosure? Overall height, how far from center the intake tube mount is?
I have been thinking of this for my coupe.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Do you have canadian dealers or does Paxton sell them all over north america,or that kit exclusively to be sold by you guys, just wondering because after exchange and across the border that S/C would cost us about $5000 CDN.

And on a sidebar, Did Shelby give Bill Cosby a twin supercharged cobra.. and if so is there any reads on it?? somebody told me that once and said Cosby gave it back because it was too Hairy for him?
Cheers Ray

[ November 22, 2002, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: Raddog ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.