Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I don't know about the trottle pedal, but there is a sticker on the bottom of the tanks that identifies the tank. I think there are at least 3 variations of tanks.

Ultimately, I decided the F5 procedure to modify the Corvette tanks was a non-starter. I basically stood under the car, looked at what they wanted me to do and concluded this sucker was going to start leaking sooner or later. I ended up buying aluminum fuel tanks and a Holley fuel pump system from Ron and Ted at Quick Racing Products.

Super Car Build: Aluminum Tanks
Super Car Build: Fuel Tank Crossover Tube
Super Car Build: Fuel tank to fuel filter to fuel pump

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll have to check when I get home. That's a great build log. Not sure if its my iPhone but the wording kinda blends into the background. I'll have to check on my PC. I like your AC pics. I'm just getting into that now. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
13,237 Posts
There are a couple of "clocks" moulded right into the back of each tank. In the middle of the smaller "clock" the year of the tanks are moulded in on each side of the arrow. For example, the tanks I have here have a 99 moulded next to the arrow, so the tank is a '99.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.