Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Western States Cobra Bash. It was great. Someone showed me a small parabolic mirror that mounted to the lower left inside of the windshield. I think it was glued on. It was about 3 inches wide and 1 inch tall. Has anyone seen this or if you showed me yours please let me know where I can find one.

Chris

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
8,694 Posts
Haven't seen one but apparently some autoparts stores sell adhesive backed round parabolic mirrors that you can stick on the round fender mirror and they're a perfect fit. I don't know if these are 50 state legal.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Chris,

I saw the ones you are talking about. They had a little suction cup to hold them on. I talked to the guy that had them. They are "Sonus Blind Spot Mirrors" by Autoban Mirrors. 877-855-3125. I am either going with them or a setup like Steve has on his car, only I would cover the flat mirror surface with a convex mirror. Using my Hans device, I couldn't really look to the back very well, so I think the convex mirror would work well.

Dick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.