Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a call from by painter and he will be painting my baby tomorrow. It will be Candy Apple Green with the sade being very close to BRG. He will be starting with the base coat first thing in the morning and should be laying on the Candy Apple by lunch time. It will be about 7 coats to get to the right shade based on the test panel we did so we may not be able to clear coat until saturday or sunday depending how long we go tomorrow. I be sure to post pictures as soon as I have some!

Murph

·
Charter Member
90 Posts
I know the feeling. Just got done painting ffr 1196 yesterday. color sanding in a couple of days. she got the equivalent of botox,a lift,dermabrasion,augmentation, and a dye job. Seen her yesterday during the recovery period, man does she look hot. She,s old, but she can still turn heads and keep up with the young ones. Painted Silver. I,ll post pics as soon as the swelling is gone. Ha Ha.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,384 Posts
Murph,

You do know that you only have a 48 hour window to post pictures or you will be permantly banned from the forum, right?

Mike M.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts