Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys It has been 2 months of working on this thing by myself and i am really close to having it being a go-cart. (waiting on PCM and fuel crossover) Early mornings and late nights have been the norm, Pretty close to thinking about the body work. I am located in maine and and looking to get it done anywhere from NY to ME. Want it a pretty basic paint job all white and matte black on the hood. I am waiting on a quote from one place another member went but want to know my options and roughly how much people are paying for their bodywork/ paint complete to be done?

Thanks Ray

·
Registered
470 Posts
are you planning on doing the fittment of the body/doors etc. yourself, or are you going to have the bodyshop do everything? i'm doing all of it myself, i can't give you any pricing info. i would make sure they are qualified to do fitting work and have fiberglass experience, maybe even experience with ffr cars also. i'm sure someone has info on a shop in that area and will chime in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paint

I actually know gary cheney and am waiting on the shop that did his 3 GTMS so i know they know how to do it but i just like options. i havent gotten a quote back yet.

I would like everything to be done as i am NOT a body guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.