Factory Five Racing Forum banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
More Posts

Thank you, I can't open it until I post a few more times. I am not a computer posting type person but I guess that doesn't help these types of web sites.
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
#910 here Delivered last April, (Washougal, Washington) got a bit done then summer got in the way. Got it titled last week. Now time to build it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
#854 Delivered October 2015.
Building it in Gastonia, NC.
Father and son project. We are into the bodywork now.....fun fun!
Powertrain: LS3 with a 4L60E trans.

·
Registered
5 Posts
back on track

Hi Geoff,
Please add me to the list as well. #694 picked up 8/14. Go kart now, hopefully ready for summer
Pittstown, NJ

Thank you,
Tom

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Hi Geoff,
Please add me to the list as well. #694 picked up 8/14. Go kart now, hopefully ready for summer
Pittstown, NJ

Thank you,
Tom
#420 - Relocated from Richland, WA to Colbert, WA

Thank you Geoff!

Bill
#854 Delivered October 2015.
Building it in Gastonia, NC.
Father and son project. We are into the bodywork now.....fun fun!
Powertrain: LS3 with a 4L60E trans.
#910 here Delivered last April, (Washougal, Washington) got a bit done then summer got in the way. Got it titled last week. Now time to build it.
Sorry for the delay, I have you on the map or moved as requested. I said after dinner, I didn't say what day!

·
Registered
88 Posts
698 update

Hi Geoff,

Please update the status for 698 -> just passed 200 miles on it.

Can't say it's completed...plenty of work left like the top, fenders, and interior, but having fun testing the systems and putting some miles on it.

Scot

·
Registered
75 Posts
New Arrival

Good Morning Geoff,

Please add me to the registry. Number 0998 arrived last Thursday 4/27/2017 in Nederland, Texas.

Thanks,
Andy

·
33 HR #664
424 Posts
Mine is complete, on the road and driving.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bill Price
Kit 075
Completed, for now
Plano Texas 75025

Originally the car was listed for Bill Ondo in Portage IN

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wrong Forum for '33 Google map?

I see several posts here to get the Google map updated with the status of your '33 build. I tried this too with no result. I ended up going to the other forum and the request was handled right away!

Follow this link then go half way down the page to the "sticky" for the Google map. https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/forumdisplay.php?5-33-Hot-Rod

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I see several posts here to get the Google map updated with the status of your '33 build. I tried this too with no result. I ended up going to the other forum and the request was handled right away!

Follow this link then go half way down the page to the "sticky" for the Google map. https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/forumdisplay.php?5-33-Hot-Rod
Good advice. There were only 3 people with access to the 33 Google map and the most active updater is on the other site. I'll cross check the entries here this weekend. I started the map and will work to get it back up to speed from this forum. The third person has passed away so I will ensure I have some backup to keep this thing going.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I'm going to spend more time doing updates and verifying data. If we're missing location, chassis #, or "current" owner info .... I will move the icon out to Bermuda. That way you guys can see what gets dumped there and help with gathering the intel. We have numerous #??? cars that need to be confirmed or parked in Bermuda.

As the map receives updates on this site and over on FFcars, feel free to check the posts on both. RoadRacer is the other editor and does a super job.

Don't let a 33 stay lost in the Bermuda Triangle. >:)

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Updated the map a bunch today. Several machines were moved to Bermuda!

They're not really in Bermuda but we need info on them to get them to their real home.

As an example, one of the cars missing only the chassis number to be complete. It's even famous, being one of the Car Warriors 33s. So who knows the chassis number for this car or one of the others out in the Bermuda Triangle???

Post you answers here or send a notification to RoadRacer or geoffav. RoadRacer is mostly on the other board, I'm here more often.

101 - 120 of 126 Posts