Factory Five Racing Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
EFI Rules and Carbs Drool
2,011 Posts
Geoff,

I know of three more in NY/VT. SUNY Morrisville is building the '33 for the Right Coast Association give away car. They are located in Morrisville, NY. That will be given away to a new owner so i'll try to keep track of it.

Pat Brew is building one in Kinderhook, NY, goes by pbrew on the board.

Kevin is building one in Bennington VT.

I don't know if that is enough info to post on the map, but those are some I know of.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Geoff,

I know of three more in NY/VT. SUNY Morrisville is building the '33 for the Right Coast Association give away car. They are located in Morrisville, NY. That will be given away to a new owner so i'll try to keep track of it.

Pat Brew is building one in Kinderhook, NY, goes by pbrew on the board.

Kevin is building one in Bennington VT.

I don't know if that is enough info to post on the map, but those are some I know of.
I added them today. We can get the chassis numbers later. :sneaky2:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Terrible Terry here with #213 Quicksilver. I'm on the map you can change me to green I'm completed and logged 640 miles in the last couple days. Terrible Terry

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Terrible Terry here with #213 Quicksilver. I'm on the map you can change me to green I'm completed and logged 640 miles in the last couple days. Terrible Terry
Done.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Dave Birdwell, owner of Daves Restoration. Building HR kit 227 for my wife's uncle.
Car will have the hard top, air conditioning, full fenders, and be some form of Cadillac Red Tintcoat to match his XLR.

Powered by 08 LY6 6.0 liter 325 HP Chevy. 4L60E trans and 3.27 geared 8.8 rear axle. Car will ultimately end up in Venice Florida. It's in Fort Wayne IN right now under construction. It's a roller with brakes, probably a couple weeks away from go-kart. Still sorting out engine accessory mounting right now....

Thanks!

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Dave Birdwell, owner of Daves Restoration. Building HR kit 227 for my wife's uncle.
Car will have the hard top, air conditioning, full fenders, and be some form of Cadillac Red Tintcoat to match his XLR.

Powered by 08 LY6 6.0 liter 325 HP Chevy. 4L60E trans and 3.27 geared 8.8 rear axle. Car will ultimately end up in Venice Florida. It's in Fort Wayne IN right now under construction. It's a roller with brakes, probably a couple weeks away from go-kart. Still sorting out engine accessory mounting right now....

Thanks!
Thanks Dave, it's on the map.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Geoff, mine (#4) should be a yellow pin; the car is unfinished, but getting closer all the time..
Fixed, let me know when the pin color needs to change again. :sneaky2:

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
kick a man when he's down why dontcha.

ha!

Thanks.

:)
Haha, I know how you feel. I'm taking forever on mine. I feel pretty good about having it all clear and free. That was my concern going in was I would outrun the money and do something stupid to get it done. It's sad when I see cars in the 200's further along but it's not a race.

·
Smoking Joe
26 Posts
Geoff,
Add me to your list
I received 33 hot rod # 896 March 15. I'm in Fredericksburg, TX.
Engine is LS3 480HP, trany is 4L70E, 2015 IRS ::smile2:

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Geoff,
My kit number 936 was delivered on Aug 13-2016.
Los Angeles,CA
302/T5/8.8
Thank you!
Geoff,
Add me to your list
I received 33 hot rod # 896 March 15. I'm in Fredericksburg, TX.
Engine is LS3 480HP, trany is 4L70E, 2015 IRS ::smile2:
I'll get you guys added this evening.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Kit

I received my FFR 33 kit August 13th 2016. Number 945.
Building it in Stafford, Virginia.
Can you tell me where to find the map that you are adding these all to.
Yes, I am new to all this and even newer to finding everything in this forum.
Thanks for all your doing!!!
Steve

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Y'all
I somehow missed the owner's list with #608. I received my car in Nov 2013 and have now progressed to the final body work. I have relocated to Seaford Virginia.

Thank you,
Francis MacAulay

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Steve
Hey Y'all
I somehow missed the owner's list with #608. I received my car in Nov 2013 and have now progressed to the final body work. I have relocated to Seaford Virginia.

Thank you,
Francis MacAulay
I'll get you guys on the list either later tonight or tomorrow evening. Thanks for the adds/updates.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Steve
Hey Y'all

Thank you,
Francis MacAulay
Okay, I forgot about you guys until this morning because I had the grandkids. It was time well spent and now you're both on the map.

Steve, the link to the map is in my signature line.

Being a native Virginian, it was neat to knowing the location and not having to search. I miss so much about the area but not so much that I want to return. Alabama is definitely more retirement friendly, hot rod friendly too. I have fond memories of boating on the James and York rivers. It was always an adventure going up to Tangier Is or the Eastern Shore. I've made a few trips up to Fort Eustis and Fort Lee recently. Wow, it's changed.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts