Factory Five Racing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Geoff,

You can remove my name all together. I had to call and cancel my order, due to economic reasons. :001_unsure:

Russ
Will do, hope we get to add you back soon. :yes:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Hot Rods #1 and 6 are FFR's. The #1 car is the red car with the silver side accent and the #6 car is the blue/silver car we built for Ford Racing.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Hot Rods #1 and 6 are FFR's. The #1 car is the red car with the silver side accent and the #6 car is the blue/silver car we built for Ford Racing.
Thanks, that will help fill in the gaps. :smoke:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jim in Prescott ---anxiously waiting !

Stewart transport is on the way with my 33, # is unkown at this time. My roadster will sport a 6.2 L92 gm engine & a TKO 600. Being an old super gas competetor [I was fortunate enough to have won a couple of Wallys with my BBC powered roadster ] I looking foward to having powerful, lightweight and nimble ride.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Stewart transport is on the way with my 33, # is unkown at this time. My roadster will sport a 6.2 L92 gm engine & a TKO 600. Being an old super gas competetor [I was fortunate enough to have won a couple of Wallys with my BBC powered roadster ] I looking foward to having powerful, lightweight and nimble ride.
Sorry Jim without a Ford motor I can't put you on the map!

Just kidding, enjoy the build and get me your number when that baby arrives. I did SG with a BBC 69 Nova for a few years. Actually, it would be more correct to say I did bracket racing with a car a friend ran SG with for a few years. I bought it when he moved on to a dragster, it was either Pro or Super Comp, that was a long time ago. :D

Congrats on the hot rod. :001_cool:

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I ordered my '33 kit today!!! I have a completion date of May 2nd and it should arrive around the middle of May.

Kyle Hanson
Clinton, UT
Kit #???
Welcome Kyle, I added you to the map and you're the only one in UT at the moment.:wave:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Please add me

427 stroker 560 hp tremec tko 600 moser 8.8 w/3.31 gears should be done by the spring?
# 91

Ketchikan Alaska

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I just entered Thomas K. with #52. It's been go carted and has a 331 stroker with an AOD.

FYI, Thomas is sending me a pic for his entry on the map and I have entered one for my entry also. You can send me a direct link, any kind of link, or the pic and I will post it for you. Alternately I can give you access to the map and you can do your own updates. Most of you guys seem to be able to handle computer things. :blush:

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I'm on the map. Confirming its kit #32.
Believe it or not I'm just getting started on it. Funny how life gets in the way sometimes.:wacko:

Brian
Tell me about it. Life can become a huge distraction. As much as I look forward to a new house and especially the new man cave, it has totally stopped the cars progress.

Now that the old house is getting close to being listed I might find some limited time to make some progress. My original timeline is crap now.

Glad you're getting started Brian. I updated your entry for #32. :yes::wave:

41 - 60 of 126 Posts