Car #19
Standard 5.0L, 4-link build.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Actually, it's great to see who in your area that has one. That how friends are made and you can help each other out.
That's what this forum is for, Right? If there not on the forum they don't know there's a MAP.
The purpose of a registry is to protect the authenticity of original expensive collector cars and weed out the counterfeits. Like that supply and demand thing..

·
2,513 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Thanks guys I was hoping for a nice clean list of owners and there info. Oh well. Maybe on the next new kit.....
I believe I saw somewhere that there are different moderators for the different sections. Is it possible to have a moderator for a single thread? If so, maybe have Mike take ownership of the thread and allow him to remove any posts that aren't pertaining to ownership details. I would also change the title to the thread to reflect that it's for the Hot Rod, so when members see it listed under Recent Threads on the homepage, they aren't confused.

Paul

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Thanks guys I was hoping for a nice clean list of owners and there info. Oh well. Maybe on the next new kit.....
Mike, I think this thread can still work. As people add their info I can update the map and even add you as a collaborator. Feel free to insert it in your first post and you will have a solid list right up front. I tried to embed it but that didn't work, still even the link would be great at the top of the thread.

If this becomes worthy in a few days it would be a good candidate for sticky status.

I'm going to put the list in numerical order when I have a better connection at home. If anyone wants me to add a pic or change their info I will be glad to.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I believe I saw somewhere that there are different moderators for the different sections. Is it possible to have a moderator for a single thread? If so, maybe have Mike take ownership of the thread and allow him to remove any posts that aren't pertaining to ownership details. I would also change the title to the thread to reflect that it's for the Hot Rod, so when members see it listed under Recent Threads on the homepage, they aren't confused.

Paul

Good idea or have one of the two HR section Mods do it. A nice clean owner list would be very handy and build morale. :sneaky2:

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
That's what this forum is for, Right? If there not on the forum they don't know there's a MAP.
The purpose of a registry is to protect the authenticity of original expensive collector cars and weed out the counterfeits. Like that supply and demand thing..

Actually the MAP on google can be made public if we desire. I didn't yet because it needs work and I have not asked if the majority wants that to happen. The info on the map is no different than what is already available in this forum which is viewable by the public.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have a hot rod on its way to Denver, Colorado. This will be my 3rd FF build having completed a coupe and just completing a roadster over the last 7 years.

No real definition on the engine, however am looking to have Cragar SS wheels and an automatic trans.

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
I have a hot rod on its way to Denver, Colorado. This will be my 3rd FF build having completed a coupe and just completing a roadster over the last 7 years.

No real definition on the engine, however am looking to have Cragar SS wheels and an automatic trans.
Added you to the Map.

Russ, I got your update too.

·
3,804 Posts
Gary Cheney
AKA Fact5racer
Kit # 8 (Mike beat me to the factory that day!)
347 stroker with automatic
Gold/ black
20/22" Iforge wheels
All MOMO interior
paddle shifter
carbon fiber gauges
touch screen AM/FM/CD/DVD/NAV
Polk/MOMO speakers, subs & amps
1 single loop chrome rollbar
Carbon Side skirts
Brembo brakes
Mustang Cobra 3.27 rear end

·
33 Moderator
9,650 Posts
Thanks Gary, you are on the map. :001_smile:

I'll post some stats here later but we don't have details on a bunch of these cars. It sure would be nice to have a full list.

I finally got the list in numerical order, it was a google issue and not me. I was starting to think I needed a class on click and drag. :confused1:

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MAKING THE MAP PUBLIC?????
Now you can only get there if you know the URL (my link). If it becomes public it will show up in searches just like the forums and magazine articles.

I can make changes if anyone has details included they don't want to go public and I can move your location to city hall or something like that if you don't want the actual address displayed. I only have a few that close now.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts