Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sent an e-mail out to those I had addresses for, in case that missed anyone. Planning to go to K S on the Keys next Saturday 24 Nov for lunch at noon. Let me know asap if anyone else is interested in joining us so I can make the reservation.

Cheers, Rod

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Hi Rod, just saw your post. I think I should be able to make this Saturday and am checking with Terri to see if she is free so why don't you count me in for now and Terri as a tentative. Also in case you do not have it, my email is [email protected]. Thx Scott

·
Premium Member
16,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Rod, just saw your post. I think I should be able to make this Saturday and am checking with Terri to see if she is free so why don't you count me in for now and Terri as a tentative. Also in case you do not have it, my email is [email protected]. Thx Scott
Hi Scott,
That is the e-mail I have been using for you so you should have had a bunch of e-mails from me and others in the last week. PErhaps your spam filter is blocking them.

See you there.

Rod

·
Registered
809 Posts
Another Commitment

Folks,

Looks like I am out for today. Hope you all have a good lunch.

Cheers

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
Hello Rod. Thanks for organizing the lunch, it was great to see everyone. Scott I now understand the three position Lucas switches and why they behave like they do!

I predict we will need a couple more lunches between now and spring to plan our road trips for next year ..

Jim

·
Premium Member
16,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem Jim, had a great time. Definitely should try to do it more often!

I think one of the Lucas switch positions should be "Smoke Release".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.