1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
426 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,019 Posts
Need to make a bet on the game, maybe some new england clam chowder and lobster for ? Bob

·
Junior Charter Member
363 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Peckham:
Need to make a bet on the game, maybe some new england clam chowder and lobster for ? Bob
The first things that come to mind are tobacco, cotton and air conditioners...
Any other ideas?

drew

·
Registered
540 Posts
Paddles,if the line is 10 that number is going to go down, the panthers are solid,looks like its shaping up to be a pretty good super bowl on paper anyway, maybe low-scoring though,Pat

·
STACKED Senior Charter Member
592 Posts
Sorry Boys,Your Cats are going to be No match for
our Pats.The NFC just aint what it used to be

·
FFCobra Fanatic
388 Posts
Did someone say underdogs? Pats wrote the book on em

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by weendoggy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />
Did someone say underdogs? Pats wrote the book on em
Yep, I remember when they played Chicago. They were under dogs, cats, fleas and even refrigerators that day. :D </font>[/QUOTE]Do you still dress like Miami Vice and have a mullett? I don't believe there is any player from the 1985 team on this one, but there sure is a bunch of players from the Super Bowl team of two seasons ago. Oh yeah, and they have the same coach from 2 years ago.

I think it will be a close game, but looked what they did to the #1 QB in the league yesterday. My bet is that Delhomme is looking for some Depends :D

·
\\\M3
2,299 Posts
Anyone think the pats are good this year? How about after the Draft: Two First Round Picks, Two Second Round Picks, and Three Third Round Picks.

All the Panthers are fighting for in 2 weeks is a chance to cover the spread!

Brendan

·
Registered
201 Posts
Easy....Take a deep breath and lets hope they dont go to the big game and lose over and over again like Buffalo, Denver and Minnesota. Congrats though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.