Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
9,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

We're all a big family, so I think I should tell my extended family why I haven't been on the forum as much lately. Our company has been very busy and the biggest news I have was inked today. We are the exclusive distributor for a new off road utility vehicle. Check this out: www.sgmwusa.com

This truck is going to sell like crazy so I won't be on the forum much while we launch this puppy.

We also signed a deal today to be the exclusive importer of a very cool 55 MPH off road buggy and 45 MPH 2 seat buggy: http://www.cobrasales.com/new.htm

As you can see, we're busy as heck selling motorized toys!

Thanks for listening!

- Bill

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Bill send me an info pack. I work for a very large FBO chain. We service aircraft of all sizes and these would make great airport cars for moving some of the small equipment we use. The military uses these here already. If I get it to the home office, it might be worth it....Ohnyeah and multiple buy prices also, warranty info etc....Anything you got.

I'll PM you with my address.

Paul

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
18,090 Posts
Bill - just curious...

The info seems to indicate that the trucks have gears 2-3-4 locked out for USA. This means you can only use 1st and reverse?

Also that the truck has the Euro emissions package. Is there any way to get it registered here in the USA for use on public roads?

Pretty cool!

·
Registered
460 Posts
BILL,
CONGRATULATIONS! SOUNDS GREAT, BUT HOW ABOUT SOME PRICES.
JOE :D :D :D
PS - I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE RED COBRA I PURCHASED FROM YOU!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Bill, congrats!!! What a great opportunity.

I think I saw those mini-trucks in the Bahamas. Pretty cool looking.

I'm drooling over the Cobra single seater. How much are they?

Steve

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
I used to drive these around Sicily 15 years ago. Had a small diesel engine. Ran great, had a surprising amount of power, handled well in tight spaces. All around fun vehicle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.