Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Does the count of 7 include yours, or does that make it 8?

·
2,372 Posts
Last night as I was STRIPPING WIRES ON MY FFR DASH, this great show came on TV and It had these 2 guys and this girl and.........and.. and ;)

·
2,372 Posts
Last night as I was STRIPPING WIRES ON MY FFR DASH, this great show came on TV and It had these 2 guys and this girl and.........and.. and ;)

·
Super Moderator
29,561 Posts
I agree

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
CC, do you have an FFR? I'm asking in all seriousness. :D Now we can talk about chicken, TV shows, computers, bands, other forms of transportation, road rage stories and ricers.
Brought to you by the letter "n".
I read your profile, do you still have it??

Bill

·
3,760 Posts
Dear Mr. Cobra Cory.

My daddy mad the mistak ov leaving his puter running on the forum. He sez u and sum guy named Batman r alwayz posting OT. I dont get it. Can u tell me what an OT iz, and duz it mak a Roadster go faster? Thank you very much.

Regards,
Damon Johnson

·
Super Moderator
29,561 Posts
CC-

Link doesn't work :(

2FAST

·
FFCobra Captain
3,440 Posts
Hmm, tried CC's link:

" The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
-------------------------------------------------
Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the cobras.worldwidegarage.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer"

BUSTED
;)

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
Hmmm, I get the message "The Cobra that you are looking at cannot be found. Check with the sender to make sure that it is not a figment of his imagination. If you have already performed this check, then 'n'"

·
FFCobra Fanatic
617 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK so I thought I woudl put up a toungue in cheek post, just to cause a stir, and it backfired. That will be the last time I forget to finish the file name with a JPG again....Believe me!

OK it is lunch time. I've been workin so hard I need a break....Yawwwwwwn.

Not one corporate plane came in today...Stock market must be off today or something.....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
Hey CC, the car looks great! Does it run yet? I'm ready to go-kart, but I'm having some start-up problems. I think you got your kit after me, and you're always talking about how you never work on it, yet it looks like you're ahead of me. Damn, I'd better get cracking!

·
3,760 Posts
Hey CC, that looks really good. Like Ed Reynolds said, it's further along than we'd think from your posts.

Gonna be ready for open house?

AJ

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ummm don't want to bring this subject up again...But I am still witing on my FFR side pipes and headers. After those are in I only have the dash to do and then the rest of the interior.

I had to rework my battery box, Damn batterybox.com should have come out with thiers earlier! :D ) Cause my diff girdle was hitting it.

I had done some of the body work and sanding, then I stopped. But this week I am going to do the rage gold stuff and get that over with. So hopefully the Open House is my target date. Or therebouts....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
18,090 Posts
Originally posted by Cobra Cory:
Ummm don't want to bring this subject up again...But I am still witing on my FFR side pipes and headers. After those are in I only have the dash to do and then the rest of the interior.
Hey - I don't want to be a party pooper, but you just Hi-Jacked your own OT thread and went ON-Topic!!! :eek:

Get back OFF-Topic where you belong!!!! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts