Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Swiped from Club Chopper, just could not let you guys miss out on this slight design flaw:

Must have been built with a CJ7/Jeep Wrangler dealer in mind.

Bill S.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yeah but the kids will have a ball come winter!

·
Senior Charter Member
665 Posts
Look how the drit is already erroding out from under the front walk, how long before there's a big hole in the middle of that because theres nothing under it to holdup the cement.

I'm a real estate appriaser and have never seen anything like that and I live in CA where they build homes on the sides of mountains where goats won't go.

·
Charter Member
7,902 Posts
Doesn't seem like that would pass inspection - maybe the rules are different where that is being built - in WA you need a permit before you can fart. :eek:

Howard

·
Official Member of the Unofficial "First 500 Club"
3,007 Posts
Originally posted by CobraDVM:
Doesn't seem like that would pass inspection - maybe the rules are different where that is being built - in WA you need a permit before you can fart. :eek:

Howard
Same here in Massachusetts, that would never fly.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
Hi
As a builder I take personal offence to you layman that aparently know nothing about building
practices. It is quite possible the owner requested a dual purpose driveway for skateboarding, extreme rock climbing, or perhaps hang-gliding.

singed
Half Fast Builder

[ January 03, 2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: FFR1668 ]

·
Junior Charter Member
719 Posts
I thought you guys would have seen the obvious advantage to this driveway. Starter? WE DON"T NEED NO STINKIN' STARTER! I figure by the time he hits the street he'll be doing about 45mph. A snap of the clutch and it's off to the races!

·
7,097 Posts
obviuosly you all have not seen the new self cleaning driveways out this year. Taken from race proven NASCAR design engineers, this design will not allow snow or teenage friends junk cars to remain in the driveway! :D

·
Senior Charter Member
279 Posts
If you parked your Cobra halfway up the driveway (facing the garage), give it 5000rpms and dropped the clutch, would you go forwards or backwards???

·
Charter Member
1,777 Posts
This cannot be true?????

Jim

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
barrhaven,
No, it's probably very true, the new "contractor" types we have now, never go to the sites, and just scream over the phone for the subby-dubbydub to pour the d**n thing, I don't care if it's steep.
Then there's the rip off artists in the world of architecture, that use a builders plan on any lot no matter the real design problems one might face.
Top it all off, the true IDIOT, is the person that would buy it, maybe he can accidently spill a cup of Mickey D's coffee on himself while going into the drive, and sue both parties.
grumpy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts