Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
GO BOB
I was going to reply but you did a fine job of it. I won't need my soap box next to my car now.

·
Senior Charter Member
580 Posts
STEVE
Have you watched your local police in a school zone lately? The steet/road is posted for 35MPH except for when the school zone is effect and then its 20MPH. Her come grandmother going 30MPH, like she done for the 55 years, in her 55 OLD and our young policeman see this old DUCK and does a Highway Patrol Uee slide througt the school crossing and burning rubber and speeds inexcess of 70 MPH to catch your grandmother who is turning into the Drug Store for more heart medicine. Now who should be getting the ticket or ass chewing?Most of us OLD TEXANS get pissed when we here IT's for the poor children.Last time I was in Plano I could drive faster in the subdivisions that on theExpressway from Dallas which reminded me of the L.I.Expressway at 5PM. I have spent over 12K this year in legal fees to fight for your rights to live in peace.Yes I think the adults should be responsible for their children and be able to correct them as necessary without any liberals telling us how to.I spend many hours of my time doing chaitable services . I would like to chat longer but I have a ASA 10U SOFTBALL team to pratice with at 5:30

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.