Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where did Miller, err BATMAN disappear to?

Hank

·
Registered
414 Posts
I hope he is close to home ...... but he wandered around my neighberhood for an hour before he called me and admitted he was lost (he has been here before). After I drove out and found him we loaded my car on the trailer and he asked if he could have some bottled water to take with him. When he left (going the wrong direction) with my go-cart I noticed the bottled water laying in the street where his truck was parked. Ohhhhh Well! Maybe we should pray for him, I don't think his sonar is working.

Mike M.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey Pink,

Ya my car is missing but it is supposed to be since he took it. Boy does the garage seem empty without it! After working on it for a year and a half it's weird not having a list of things to do on it as soon as I walk out into the garage. It's like the last child moving out and sitting in his empty bedroom. As for the other things, I shall take inventory.

Mike M.

·
Male Member
1,873 Posts
Mike, I know what you mean. When I finally put my tools away for the last time, it kind of hits you. In a couple weeks you'll have a beautiful finished car! I assume you're bringing a flatbed to CA?

·
3,760 Posts
I saw Jeff on TV late Wednesday night. He was in the audience on David Letterman. Really. I'm not kidding. Don't know how New York figured into the drive back to sunny CA, but it sure is troubling. Maybe he flew.

AJ

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
It's all Pinks fault!!! He tried to drown me with pitchers of margarittas...Next time just fill up the tub and hold my head under...Damn you Pink.

Mike, I made it home finaly. Funny, I don't remember going through Santa Fe NM on my way out there :confused:

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So Rodent Breath,

What happened to the Friday banter??, you don't get a day off from this!!!

Hank

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
I was on the road...besides, "Fear Factor" didn't have any food left over for my Friday buffet :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts