Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leave your 4-port Sidepipes lying around in the shop. After a couple of weeks the mice will make a nice little den. Duct tape three of the four holes. Turn your air compressor up to about 150psi. Have your friends come over with their baseball bats. (shotguns work too). Use an air nozzle to blast the little suckers out the curved tailpipe and swing away.

Just don't do what I did and leave them in the back of your suburban. :rolleyes:

Now I have an MUV, Mouse Utility Vehicle.

[ September 27, 2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: kadunkadunk ]

·
3,213 Posts
When I pulled my Torino out of the garage for the first time this Spring, I noticed bits of firewall insulation all over the carpets. Let it sit in the driveway for about 5-10 minutes to warm up and then took off. Came back a while later and found two very flat mice in the driveway! Apparently they got scared, dropped out of the engine compartment and hid behind the tire. Bad career move on their part!

BTW - someone told me to place a couple of bars of soap in the car to prevent the little critters from calling it home. Works like a charm, never had another problem.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.