Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it normal for the first week that you have your kit for your credit card to actually start on fire?!??! :D ;)

I believe i have done my part today to support our vendors!!

·
Senior Charter Member
2,017 Posts
be careful!!! i lost the card, wallet, and a good pair of pants before i got the fire out!!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Welcome to the Builders Club and the money-pit. It is like being a kid in a candy store, buy one of those and two of the one two shelves over and that shiny one over there ....... and the list goes on and on and on. Have fun and enjoy!!! :eek:

Allan

·
Registered
460 Posts
I DIDN'T EVEN BUY A KIT, I BOUGHT BILL PIERCE'S COMPLETED CAR AND I'VE WORN THE NUMBERS OFF A CREDIT CARD THAT STARED OUT WITH COBWEBS! :D
:D
JOE

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Yep... its an endless stream of
too bad its an outgoing stream....I keep telling myself it will be worth it!!

Ken

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,326 Posts
Geeze - me too!

I got real cold feet when I talked to Mike Forte about upgrading from a T-5 to a Tremec 3550... By the time he sent me the invoice - it was $3000.00. His prices are fine - it was just how much other stuff.

I'm gonna have a T-5 in it initially... Use what I can from my donor... When it breaks (yes - when), maybe I won't have a son in college.

·
3,760 Posts
You'll know you're on your way when it goes white-hot!! My wife is still reeling from this month's bills -- what the heck, I figured if I had the kit in the garage I ought to have ALL the parts, right? :rolleyes:

AJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts