Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems everytime an auction company (Barret Jackson, Mecum) gets a hold of a Cobra it was Carrols personal car!

Anyways, is there books out there that talks about some of the more famous cobras, racing cobras ect. History I googled and there nothing particular that stands out.

·
Junior Charter Member
208 Posts
It seems everytime an auction company (Barret Jackson, Mecum) gets a hold of a Cobra it was Carrols personal car!

Anyways, is there books out there that talks about some of the more famous cobras, racing cobras ect. History I googled and there nothing particular that stands out.
My Uncle had a friend who said his cousin knew a guy that found Carrols original car in a shed behind his wife's sisters great aunts house. Been there since the 60's. Said Carrol used to take her out in it for a burger and a shake. Said Carrol parked it there one day and never came back for it. Said she sold it in the 90s for $2,500.

·
Premium Member
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Uncle had a friend who said his cousin knew a guy that found Carrols original car in a shed behind his wife's sisters great aunts house. Been there since the 60's. Said Carrol used to take her out in it for a burger and a shake. Said Carrol parked it there one day and never came back for it. Said she sold it in the 90s for $2,500.
What a story! Thank you for sharing that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts