Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded my side pipes and would like to pass on the original ones.
They will need to be re-coated. I had them repaired where the side hangers mount.
If your interested, make an offer.

I live near Dallas and would prefer not to ship them.

Matt

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I take it these are probably not worth anything, I'm considering just taking them to the dump to get them out of my garage.

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the feedback!

·
Snake Farmer
10,355 Posts
Are they stainless/chrome ones?
A fellow on the other forum needs a left hand sidepipe, but he may also switch them both ou, if he can only get the painted ones.

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, these are the original. I received them uncoated and had them ceramic coted when I did my build. The will need to be cleaned up and re-coated.

·
Snake Farmer
10,355 Posts
No, these are the original. I received them uncoated and had them ceramic coted when I did my build. The will need to be cleaned up and re-coated.
I'll let him know what you have, he may be interested.

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have these? What side of Dallas are you on, I could drive up from Austin.
Yes, still have these. I'm on the south east side of dallas, I live in sunnyvale, tx now. Near 635 and 80.

Send me a private message and I'll give you my phone and we can workout the details.

·
Charter Member
112 Posts
I think I sent you a PM. Haven't used PM since they moved this to a different forum software (yeah, it has been awhile). You can email me at dave(at)davescar(dot)com if you didn't get the PM

·
Junior Charter Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sold

1 - 12 of 12 Posts