Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you order on line with him, do you usally get a email reply????
Did an order online earlier this week, couple day's later sent an email and have yet to get reply.
Tried call this afternoon, no answer???

·
Charter Member
248 Posts
I've received email from Mike over the weekend. He also seems to bail me out of trouble

·
2,372 Posts
Mike will usually get back to you and take care of you as quick as he can! Sometimes there is just not enough Mike to go around! Sit tight, you couldn't be in better hands.

·
Registered
922 Posts
convincor

Mike's "online order system" does not work. It is a website problem of some sort. Just call him @ 781-273-9900. He is very knowledgeable (although a little ugly) and will give you good service.

r

·
FFCobra Fanatic
280 Posts
I was at Mike's a couple weeks ago, the place is "crazy". There is the regular phone, his cell phone, the fax, at least one guy helping, and hords of customers coming and going with dozens of questions. I called him tonight after 5:00 on his cell and he picked up, answered my questions, and thanked me for calling. I've had poor luck contacting him via email however (works sometimes, sometimes the messages get lost in the shuffle). Keep trying, he is worth the effort.

·
Senior Charter Member
198 Posts
Ordered something by phone on Tuesday. Got it yesterday. Never had a problem with them. In fact, I've paid a few bucks more for something with them just because I like doing business with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts