Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a copy of a letter I enclosed on a return item to Mark Reynolds at Breeze Automotive. The forum vendors have been so great, this is the least I can do.

Mark,

This probably sounds crazy but bear with me. I purchased this battery modification kit from you quite a long time ago. I did not use it and on a subsequent order (carpet) to you it was agreed to give me credit when I sent it back.

The other day while in the garage my wife noticed the battery kit and said “ I thought you were supposed to send that back”? I told her I had been lazy and I would get around to it some day and I wasn’t worried about getting the credit for it. That’s when she told me that she was positive you had already given me credit for it against the carpet charges. She is never wrong on these types of things.

WOW ……. I sure owe you an apology!!!!

I promise I was not trying to take advantage of you. I just was not paying attention. I will give you a public apology on the forum, as you have always been a prompt, courteous and a very helpful vender.

AGAIN, MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES,

Mike Mahaffey

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Turkey - Yes it is on the way!

Bigguy - Yes I can be the worst. I got a target lock on finishing my car and if it wasn't on my finish item list, I just didn't think about it.

Mike M.

·
3,760 Posts
Holy moley, talk about a guilt trip. I must confess I’m in basically the same boat. I owe Mark a pair of brake caliper cores, which he already gave me credit for on one of my invoices a couple months ago, but I just “haven’t gotten around” to shipping them yet. He’s never called me on it either.

Saturday morning Mark, come hell or high water, I shall ship those cores. :rolleyes: Sorry.

AJ

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
See, I wouldn't have found out, cause if my wife kept those kind of tabs on what I'm spending on this thing, I'll be out the freaking door!!!!

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts