Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Great pics! It doesn't appear that the coupes were well represented. I'll have to work on fixing that for next year.

·
Land Shark!
4,668 Posts
Sorry coupe guys, I had all intentions of bringing my coupe to join you. I almost lost my truck and trailer to a swaying incident triggered by a tractor trailer last wednesday. I didn't want to risk a trip up I-95, at least until I figure out how to prevent it from happening again.

BTW, congrats Mike, your car deserves it!

·
FFCobra Fanatic
601 Posts
Who's car is that in Cobra302's second post, first picture, Blue with the funky white and grey striping? Is it me or does it have some kind of "Pro Stock" hood scoop?

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,941 Posts
That's a car that was built for Hot Rod magazine. Dave Smith said they donated the kit and Hot Rod is going to do a 4 part series of articles on it. It had scoops over the rear wheels, and the front louvers were changed to grills. He also said it had huge 20" wheels on it when it came in, with the ride height at about 8"! He had them yanked off and some normal wheels installed. It looks pretty cool.

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Congrats, Michael! I hope to see you there next year. Might even have paint by then, we'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts