Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; So the Open House was a real good time. Such a neat place and some great people. My son and I drove my 2017 Mustang 5.0 GT from the Rochester NY area along route 90. Some of route 90 will never be the same, need I saw more?
I pretty much had my mind made up that I was going to place an order but seeing this operation sealed the deal.
I live in NY so the regulations are quite stringent. It's required to pass NYS Safety Inspection that the vehicle have a padded dash ad padded sun visors, PCV, back up light, windshield defroster and some additional things. I'm going to have to figure all of that out.
I am planing on having a blast building this MK4! So I'll pacify NYS Inspection to get there.
I don't expect my MK4 to arrive until April of '23 so I've got time to get some planning started.

Please, feel free to comment.
Doc Wime!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hello; So the Open House was a real good time. Such a neat place and some great people. My son and I drove my 2017 Mustang 5.0 GT from the Rochester NY area along route 90. Some of route 90 will never be the same, need I saw more?
I pretty much had my mind made up that I was going to place an order but seeing this operation sealed the deal.
I live in NY so the regulations are quite stringent. It's required to pass NYS Safety Inspection that the vehicle have a padded dash ad padded sun visors, PCV, back up light, windshield defroster and some additional things. I'm going to have to figure all of that out.
I am planing on having a blast building this MK4! So I'll pacify NYS Inspection to get there.
I don't expect my MK4 to arrive until April of '23 so I've got time to get some planning started.

Doc Wime!

Doc Wime!
Hi Doc Im in greece Ny. I have a Mk4 I built 9 years ago. let me know if you have any questions. I can help you
Andy Dimartino

·
Super Moderator
29,665 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts