Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh yeah, and they dropped by to see me too. :D Ed and his lovely bride Sue decided a small detour off the Kansas Turnpike would be a right neighborly thing to do. You, of course, know I enjoyed it. Sue got to try on an FFR for the first time. Fired up the sidepipes for her too.
Good luck and get that MKIII done guys and stop by anytime.

I'm sure more of you guys are passing through Kansas. Please feel free to drop by. There's beer in the fridge!

d

[ April 23, 2007, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: NAGA ]

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
18,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Master
545 Posts
Got it... Thanks Cool Name!

Nāga
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Naga (mythology))
Jump to: navigation, search
A naga guarding the Temple of Wat Sisaket in Viang Chan, Laos
A naga guarding the Temple of Wat Sisaket in Viang Chan, Laos

Nāga (Sanskrit:नाग) is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very large snake, found in Hinduism and Buddhism. The use of the term nāga is often ambiguous, as the word may also refer, in similar contexts, to one of several human tribes known as or nicknamed "Nāgas"; to elephants; and to ordinary snakes, particularly the King Cobra and the Indian Cobra, the latter of which is still called nāg in Hindi and other languages of India. A female nāga is a nāgī.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm grinning and it's not even my car. Thank you, Donald, for your hospitality.

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts