Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I first joined this forum back in 2009 just after retiring from the USAF. Was super interested in building a roadster but other things got in the way. I haven't posted in almost 10 years but now am picking up the torch again and plan to order a kit sometime next year after our house is finished and we are in and settled. I will finally have a 600sq ft detached shop in the back where I will have plenty of room to build this kit.

Since it has been so long, I will reintroduce myself. I retired from the Air Force in 2008 having been a pilot for the whole 20 years. I was blessed to do something I had wanted to do since I could walk. I have always enjoyed building things, anything. Not wanting to spend so much time away from home I decided not to follow virtually all of my friends into the airlines so I moved into the cyber security field and now work for a somewhat large Christian Non-Profit headquartered in Phoenix where I now live.

Looking forward to dusting off my spreadsheets of what I want to build but here is a short and updated list:

Roadster MkIV full kit
Coyote w/4r70W
IRS

Troy

·
Super Moderator
29,375 Posts
Congrats on a great career and now the dream of building a roadster. Good luck and have fun!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts