Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some boxes out of my father in laws garage (long time car nut/SCCA racer) and I found this old book. Looks to have been printed in the early 80's but has some really cool vintage pictures of Shelby's race cars, Cobra's, Daytona Coupe's, Mustang etc etc.
Some great pictures of construction, design and what they did to the cars for racing.

Attachments

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
I was going through some boxes out of my father in laws garage (long time car nut/SCCA racer) and I found this old book. Looks to have been printed in the early 80's but has some really cool vintage pictures of Shelby's race cars, Cobra's, Daytona Coupe's, Mustang etc etc.
Some great pictures of construction, design and what they did to the cars for racing.
Funny, I just ran across that in my magazine collection yesterday

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I bought a copy of it on ebay a few months ago for $22 + shipping, FANTASTIC book!! FFR has a hard-bound copy of it in their showroom, I swear it's just a Xerox copy that was put inside a hard cover. Anyway, it's a great addition to any enthusiast's library.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.