Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to steal Joes post but...

I need a head count soon in order to buy enough Soda.

Feb 14, 2004, 2nd Annual, Factory Five Pizza Moochfest.

Let's hear a roll call of who is planning to attend.

I am certain FFR would like an idea as well.

Only 12 days to go.

Let's get a crowd going this year. Need to top the 30 we had last year. :D

I don't know why...Just felt like saying that.... :rolleyes:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
3,217 Posts
You can count my old bald noggin as being there. Promise to keep it covered, so nobody gets offended :eek: .

·
Charter Member
3,487 Posts
I'm planning on attending but no cobra at least not this year. Maybe next.........
Rob Baker

·
3,760 Posts
Man, I'd love to go. But two trips to Beantown on the last two Saturdays in a row...both related to Factory Five...

If I went back up there again for St. Valentines day, there'd probably be lawyers involved pretty quickly. :eek: Which ain't exactly in the spirit of the day. :rolleyes:

So on the 14th I am going to focus all my energies and attention on the beautiful woman who agreed that THIS WAS THE YEAR TO BUY THE ROADSTER! :D

Have fun guys.

AJ

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Looks like this will be the OFFICIAL "Mooch-thread". I also want to remind everyone that this is also going to be a swap-n-sell meet so if you have anything surplus from your build or are looking for something just "Holla to ya boyz" and I'm sure someone will "Holla back" with exactly what you need.
I have not yet decided if I'm going to get brave with the roadster or wimp out and take the truck.

Here's the earlier thread that good ole CC should have searched for before he started a new one, but we'll discuss that with him when we see him :D :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,736 Posts
AJ
Maybe you should not focus on "the beautiful woman that said this was the year for the FFR,"
but rather YOUR WIFE!
Bill

·
3,760 Posts
Originally posted by FFR1668:

AJ
Maybe you should not focus on "the beautiful woman that said this was the year for the FFR,"
but rather YOUR WIFE!
Bill
It's a good thing they're one and the same, or I'd be at the MOOCHFEST instead for sure!! :D

·
2,372 Posts
It does not look good for me! The wife is away all this week on business, comes back 13th eve, leaves again for a week on the 16th morn. If I know whats good for me, I will have to miss the Moochfest! :rolleyes:

·
Non-Traditionalist (I'm not a purist, just look at
3,008 Posts
I want to go badly, but I need a good distraction for my wife! Ant ideas?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,510 Posts
Another year that I have to leave for Jamaica instead of spending the day at the factory. Nothing personal but I don't think I'll change my plans.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,019 Posts
I will be there Bob ffr3226

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I don’t know if the roads will be clean enough for the Snake to make the trip. We’ll need at least a couple of days of rain to get all of the crap off the roads but yes, we’ll be there either with the Snake or the sedan. We’re looking forward to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
948 Posts
CC,
Count me in. I don't know if I'll be making the trip with a co-pilot, though. Let me know if I can help out in any way.
Ray

1 - 20 of 67 Posts