Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
"The" FFR Master
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Pig get everyone together we need a dinner and a ride!!! Lets do it!!

·
just another builder
8,223 Posts
I'm in :)....for a dinner meet and greet anyway

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Gerry,

I'm in North Dakota but will be home in GA by the 10th or 11th ...

Kennie Pagan is in Canada with his Blackhawk. Turns out he was in Bismarck last night ... only 30 miles from where I am!

Garry

·
Registered
35 Posts
Pig's been having a very busy week at work.......

I'll remind him again about the post so we all can get something rolling here. It'll be nice to get back out in the car and see everyone again before the busy holidays or anyone else selling their cars for all that matter..... :winkiss:

Jen

·
"The" FFR Master
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Yeah boy am I ready!!! Let him out so we can play!!!

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Oink !

Hey Gang !

Sorry I have been so quiet recently....it has been crazy busy at work lately. :sweatdrop: I have not hardly had time to make it to the restroom during the day...LOL

OK... the consensus is that we need a dinner and a ride. We usually do not put these two things together, but I think we certainly could.

I am thinking about a mountain run, a short pit-stop for a while somewhere and then a return run after which we stop in Dahlonega or Dawsonville for some grub and beverages.

Let me know what you guys think....

Alternatively, we could try to break these up and do a Kilt dinner and a mtn run separately. I would rather get them together, as "time" has been the commodity for me lately and I don't know if I'll be able to swing both separately.

I am looking at Sat the 29th or Sun the 30th.

Holler back and let's get this spun-up, on everyones calendars and reservations made. :)

Talk to y'all soon.

:pig:

·
just another builder
8,223 Posts
HSR is at road atlanta (ya know, the new NASCAR track) this weekened...probably go up Sat

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Pig,

Sorry, but I'll be out of town on a work trip 28-30th.

Garry

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Since Bopp is out the weekend of 29/30....let's look at the weekend prior, the 22/23 instead.

Pig

·
Charter Member
2,559 Posts
Pig,

I really would like to cruise/dine ... but now I'm having to make up for all the time off that I've had this month. I'll be working the weekend of 22-23rd as well so count me out. I hate it when work gets in the way of Cobra fun but I'm not quite retired yet ...

Garry

·
Registered
40 Posts
dinner and a ride

Pig;
We could do lunch and a ride. I noticed the little restaurant at Turners Corners is open regularly on weekends. Perhaps we could meet up at 400 and 20 and take the backroads past Turners corners, continue up 129 and head west to State Rd 60 south back to Turners Corners for a late lunch. It's a great ride.
Ed

·
Registered
30 Posts
We're In!

Pig,
I/we can make Sunday the 23rd. Great BBQ place in Dahlonega called Smokin Gold BBQ. Best brisket ever!!! Turners is also a great place. Either place would be good if you hit them other than peak hours. Might even get Nancy to come along! We'll never be able to schedule anything around Bopp until he retires! What a life he leads!!!!! Jealous!
Gary D

·
"The" FFR Master
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah Sunday 23 and Brisket!!!!

·
"The" FFR Master
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok so what are we doing??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.